Suggest home remedy for teeth whitening.

Dr. Mahesh Kumar T S

Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Posted on Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Dental Health
Question: Need some home remedy for teeth whitening.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Kumar T S 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Bleaching, composites, veneers, home bleach

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query, I have gone through your query.
It is very difficult to give treatment plan for your question because you have not mentioned in detail about the condition of your teeth(how they appear). If you can upload the images of your teeth we can give you the exact treatment plan.
There is no home remedy for teeth whitening, Because we have to find out the cause first and then we have to treat accordingly.
The possible causes for the discoloration of the teeth could be deposits(calculus), stains(coffee and smoking), Flourosis, Trauma etc. Based on these causes we can treat the teeth with bleaching, composites, veneers, crowns and bridges.
There is one option for the whitening of the teeth which you can do at home but you have to consult a endodontist and take proper instruction for it. The procedure is called home bleach.
I hope my answer will help you, take care.
If any queries are there reply me back.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj