Suggest home remedies for sinus problem

Dr. Satvinder Bakshi

ENT Specialist

Posted on Sat, 30 Aug 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: i have sinus. i am severely suffering from cold almost everyday in winter season. can you suggest some nasal sprays and preventional home remedies for me?
Answered by Dr. Satvinder Bakshi 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
please try yoga

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Your main trouble seems to be due to your allergy. You are already taking medications and I would like you to consider starting steroid sprays like mometasone two puffs twice a day for one month. This will give good relief.

However you must remember that medications will give only symptomatic relief and if you need a permanent cure for your allergy then you will need to undergo a treatment called immunotherapy.

Please meet an allergy specialist, he will be in a better position to guide you.

as a home remedy you can try yoga and breathing exercises. They are very useful for allergy.