Suggest home remedies for sinus problem

ENT Specialist
Question
i have sinus. i am severely suffering from cold almost everyday in winter season. can you suggest some nasal sprays and preventional home remedies for me?
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Satvinder Bakshi 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
please try yoga

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Your main trouble seems to be due to your allergy. You are already taking medications and I would like you to consider starting steroid sprays like mometasone two puffs twice a day for one month. This will give good relief.

However you must remember that medications will give only symptomatic relief and if you need a permanent cure for your allergy then you will need to undergo a treatment called immunotherapy.

Please meet an allergy specialist, he will be in a better position to guide you.

as a home remedy you can try yoga and breathing exercises. They are very useful for allergy.