Suggest home remedies for dark complexion

Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist

Posted on Wed, 8 Jun 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: i am 24 yr old girl having dark complexion since birth and having normal and pimpleless skin .. i want to improve my complexion..i had tried so many home remedies but find no improvement ..please suggest me whitening cream and pills for whole body without any side effects ..........thank uuu
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Use glutathione

Detailed Answer:
Hello
You can try glutathione capsule.
It is safe and effective.
One capsule twice a day for 3 months should help you.
In addition apply a skin lightening cream like kojic acid on exposed parts in night and a sunscreen with 40 spf in day.
You can also use a skin lightening soap like glyaha koj.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Deepak
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 4 days later
please suggest any cream containing kojic acid...which brand can i choose for glutathione capsule
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Kojivit

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for the follow up.
You can use kojivit or kojiglow cream.
Glutathione comes with various trade names like nuwhite, detoxwhite etc you can buy any of these.
There capsules are also available on shopping portals like XXXXXXX
Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Naveen Kumar
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 14 hours later
i am not able to find any of these capsules and glyaha koj soap on any site plzz suggest any site or share link .......thank uuu
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Links shared

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
I am sharing links for glutathione and kojic acid soap.
Hope this helps.

XXXX

XXXX

Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee