• question-icon

Suggest good lubricant for masturbation

Posted on Wed, 25 May 2016 in General Health
Question: What lube should I masturbate with if I already have a raw penis?
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Wait till it heals, you can try KY jelly

Detailed Answer:
Hi
I have gone through your query.

First of all, give time for the raw area to heal. You can continue to use neosporin ointment. It will be better if you can upload the pictures for better assessment.

After it heals you can use KY jelly, it is good lubricant. Enlarging the penis is not possible. There are many substances advertised in the media which claim will increase in the size but their efficacy OS not known, if you ask me I would not suggest you to use them.

Kindly try this measures and also get back to us with the pictures.

This provisional advice provided by me is based entirely on the input provided to me. I would suggest examination by the doctor.

I hope this suggestion might be of some help to you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Harish Naik