Suggest good brand sunscreens for combinational skin

Dr. Charu Bansal

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hiii..I am a 27 year old female ...with a normal to oily skin...can you please suggest a good non sticky sunscreen for me...Whenever i use any cosmetics products or creams on my skin ...my skin tends to break out....other than that my skin is pretty fine(occasional break outs during Summers) But i do suffer from dark circles ...Can you please help me with a dark circles cream...Since i will be entering the 30's i also start want to start a skin routine....Please help me with non sticky a good moisturiser and overnight brightening cream..Thankss
Answered by Dr. Charu Bansal 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
sunscreen with moisturiser

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com.
I have read your query. I understand your concern.

You may use any good brand sunscreen like PHOTOSTABLE gel sunscreen or ANSOLAR or SEBAMED sunscreen. The sunscreen should be applied liberally over all the exposed areas 15 minutes before you go out.
For dark circles, you should first get your Hemoglobin levels, Serum Ferritin levels and Thyroid profile done. You should have proper 6-8hours sleep in a day.
Till the reports are awaited, you may use depigmenting creams like Carofit XXXXXXX cream, wunder advance gel for lightening of dark circles.
As a moisturiser, you may use Cetaphil cream or Venusia lotion. These are non sticky and meant for sensitive skin.
Take plenty of water. Eat green leafy vegetables and fruits in diet.

I hope the information helps you.
Stay healthy.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Deepak