Suggest good brand of contact lenses for a power of +1.75

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hi, I have specs with the power of +1.75 around. For one of function I dont want to use specs hence I want to go for contact lenses. Hence for usage of 1 week, which brand's contact lenses will you recommend considering that I will be using contact lenses for the 1st time
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Bausch and lomb soft lens.

Detailed Answer:
Bausch and lomb is one reputed contact lens brand. You can try it both XXXXXXX as well as online. Make sure you follow instructions while using it. And also make sure you follow strict personal hygiene.

There are disposable lens available for every day use. I am not sure if you will get a 7 lens pack; but you will get a pack of 30; 90 and so on. You can try it for a few days before the date of occasion to allow you become 'used; to the contact lens.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Deepak