Suggest fruits that can be eaten by a diabetic

Question
in Diabetic which fruits to eat
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Diet Plans

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
List of all safe fruits given sir

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help.

Fruits are greatly encouraged in diabetics despite their sugar content as they do more good than harm. But the internationally approved list of fruits advised to diabetics by the ADA (American Diabetic Association) include the following fruits:
-Kiwi
-Jamun (Indian blackberry) black and white jamun greatly help
-Starfruit
-Guava
-Cherries
-Apples
-Peaches
-Berries
-Pomegranate
-Jackfruit
-Figs
-Pineapples
-Oranges
-Papaya
-Pears
-Cantaloupe
-Watermelon
-Grapefruit
-Apricots
-Bananas
-Nectarine
-Tangerines

All the above listed fruits are considered not only safe but also helpful in controlling levels of blood sugar in diabetic patients. Please follow this list and have these fruits as they are greatly advantageous in a diabetic diet.

I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.

Best wishes.