Suggest dosage of Femilon tablets when the periods have not started

Dr. S Patra

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 12 Aug 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Question: Hi,
I've been using Femilon tablets from my first day of Periods. Last month I stopped taking it on 12th July. today is 22nd July and I still didn't get my period started. When shall I start taking the tablets again?

Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
FOLLOW THE ADVICE.

Detailed Answer:

If you have gotten NEGATIVE pregnancy test, you should start taking FEMILON pill from today in spite of not getting period (after 10 days waiting) in this month.

Fluctuation of hormone, stress, pelvic infection, over weight, psychological upset, irregular diet habit etc can lead to missed period. However, you should continue the above tab as per schedule.

Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.

Wish your good health and take care yourself.

Dr Soumen

For future query, you can directly approach me through

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=63326