question-icon

Suggest dosage for Zantac

Posted on Sat, 13 Feb 2016
Question: does zantic work if i can,t keep food down,it goes right out urgent
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah (33 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
It will not work!

Detailed Answer:
HI and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this difficulty you have retaining the drug inside. Zantic will not work if it cannot be retained in the stomach as it needs to be in the stomach for absorption before action. I will suggest you talk to your doctor on the possibility of getting it administered directly into the veins for best results.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
Dr. Ivo Ditah