Suggest dosage for Vyvanse

Excellent

Question
I've built up a tolerance after 9 months of taking as prescribed to my vyvanse 70mg which has helped me in so many positive ways what is the most effective way to potentiate just for today then I plan on taking a drug holiday what is the effective amount of time to be effective and does it really work. Any advise and instructions would be so appreciated. Thank you
For the last 6 days 70mg is absolutely infective. I need it to work today haven't taken it yet psychiatrist apointment at 3:40 what is the best way to talk to him about a booster in the afternoon since 70mg only last exactly 5 1/2 hours I'm honestly want a therapeutic full day coverage and I'm nervous he's going to assume I'm drug seeking I'm not help
Mon, 7 May 2018 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Convey your rationale to him

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

I understand your concern. The simplest way to convey your concern about Vyvanse would be to talk full fledgedly and elaborately to your psychiatrist. Tell him how you feel when you take it as well as when you do not take the medicine. Tell him why you feel that a second dose would help. He would be able to judge the gravity of the situation and prescribe accordingly.