Suggest dosage for Telmisartan

Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis

Posted on Sat, 31 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: Why change for quinapril to telmisartan when blood presure was constant with quinapril. With telmisartan the blood vessel varies from 60/70 in the morning & evening. However blood pressure it low during the day 40/50?
Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
please explain further

Detailed Answer:

what do you mean by '60/70'? Are you talking about the diastolic blood pressure? What about the systolic blood pressure?

It is true that a successful regimen should not be changed but I'm sure your doctor wouldn't have changed the regimen if everything was perfect, so please give me more details.

Kind Regards!