Suggest dosage for Pravastatin
40 mg per day sir.
Thanks for query.
Lowest effective dose of pravastatin is 40 mg once in a day.
It won't be effective if used alternative day or once or twice a week.
Statin should be taken once every 24 hours.
Nicotinic acid is a B vitamin that is available without a prescription as a vitamin supplement (niacin). The nicotinic acid form of niacin lowers cholesterol. So if you are having problems with statins you can opt for nicotinic acid also.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pravastatin dosage sizes
- Pravastatin vs lipitor dosage
- Pravastatin and smoking
- Pravastatin dosage makes me sleepy
- Pravastatin and amlodipine
- Pravastatin vs pravastatin sodium
- Pravastatin and enlarged prostate seem to cause constipation suggest
- Pravastatin dosage vs lipitor dosage
- Pravastatin dosage 135-pound female
- Pravastatin sodium dosage
- What does the following test report during 18 weeks of pregnancy indicate?
- What are the repercussions of Gabapentin overdose?
- What causes aortic root dilatation while having hypertension?
- What do these following blood reports indicate?
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in the sternum area
- What does this following blood report indicate?
- What does this thyroid blood test report indicate?
- What does this echocardiogram report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for soreness and pain in the knees
- Suggest treatment for high cholesterol levels and headaches