Suggest dosage for Oxycodone while on Morphine Sulfate
My e-mail address: YYYY@YYYY
not as straightforward as it sounds!
There are all these tables on this topic. and they mainly give the same answer. (by the way, I have to mention that 180 mg of morphine is considered a high dose and statistically associates with an increased risk of complications).
The equivalent oxycodone is less, maybe 20 mg per 30 mg of morphine
It turns out that reality trumps charts that do not give their basis for their calculations! There are a lot of genetically based differences on how people handle and react to different narcotics. Individual results on this vary tremendously. Furthermore of a given dose of a given drug, while the FDA closely regulates how much gets in the pill and how much gets into the person, there is no regulation on how fast that amount gets in then wears off (how tightly the pill is packed together).
You can get an estimate; it will be wrong.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Morphine sulfate vs oxycodone ratio
- Morphine sulfate 20 mg
- Morphine vs morphine sulfate
- Morphine sulfate vs oxycodone
- Liquid morphine sulfate dosage
- Morphine sulfate injection dosage
- Erection problems while taking morphine sulfate
- Erowid morphine sulfate er
- Morphine sulfate dosage
- Morphine sulfate er dosages
- Is there any interaction between Morphine and Gabapentin?
- Can the presence of Oxycontin be detected in urine?
- Can Oxycodone be taken for wrist and back pain?
- What causes spitting of black mucus?
- How can Meth be flushed out of the system?
- Would Adderall show up in a urine test?
- What is the differece between Oxycontin and Oxycodone?
- What causes pain after knee replacement surgery?
- How long can i take Xanax for anxiety?
- Are Omega 3 supplements effective in helping muscle recovery after a...