Suggest dosage for Ornidazole
That is not blood usually
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
Your doctor has given you Ornidazole, that means you had an abdominal infection or acute diarrhea.
In diarrhea where there is blood in stools that is Dysentery, the blood is XXXXXXX and can be easily appreciated with stools.
So, i don't think that it is blood.
Rest your report would guide us. Now, you are definitely improving and this is the reason your stool color has changed.
I would advice you to maintain proper hydration. I don't find any thing to worry.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ofloxacin ornidazole dosage for infant
- Ofloxacin and ornidazole suspension dosage for infants
- Ornidazole/ofloxacin tablet dosage in gastroenteritiis
- Ornidazole and ofloxacin dosage for gastroenteritis
- Ofloxacin ornidazole dosage for tooth ache
- Ofloxacin ornidazole suspension dosage
- Ofloxacin ornidazole dosage for dental infection
- Ornidazole ofloxacin suspension dosage for 2 year old
- Ofloxacin 200 mg ornidazole 500 mg dosage
- Ofloxacin ornidazole dosage for kids