Suggest dosage for Nitrofurantoin
it may take up to 8 hours, take tylenol
Thanks for writing to us. Headache is common side effect of nitrofurantoin antibiotic. If it is confirmed that headache is after taking nitrofuranton, it may take maximum up to 8 hours to resolve completely. Better to take tylenol for early relief.
For your information: Treatment with nitrofurantoin monohydrate can cause headache or dizziness to occur as side effects in certain patients. These side effects can be uncomfortable and may contribute to decreased concentration at work or school. Sensations of dizziness can cause affected patients to appear unstable while standing or walking. Painful headache symptoms or dizziness are typically temporary and may subside with continued use of this medication.
If you get side effect persistently, ask your doctor to change the medication.
Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the best time to take nitrofurantoin macro dosage
- What is the dosage of nitrofurantoin for an uti
- Nitrofurantoin alkalizer
- Nitrofurantoin with celery
- Nitrofurantoin and cerezette
- Nitrofurantoin dosage for uti
- Nitrofurantoin and cerazettw
- Nitrofurantoin abscess
- Nitrofurantoin and cerazette
- Nitrofurantoin and microgynon