Suggest dosage for Mupirocin
Kindly upload a fresh image
Hello. Thank you for writing back to me
I have not recieved any recent Images. Kindly try and upload again.
I think it should have resolved in a week or 10 days. The better option would have been to use a combination cream/ ointment containing of mupirocin + topical steroid e.g mupirocin + triamcinolone acetonide ointment, as suggested in my previous reply to you. Steroid component would take care of the underlying inflammation.
It looks better than earlier but there is some inflammation that remains.
Therefore I suggest you to use a topical steroid + antibiotic formulation as suggested in my earlier reply. Topical steroid is to settle down inflammation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body