Suggest dosage for Meftal-P
The recommended dose is 5 ml
The recommended dose of Meftal P as per your your child's weight and age is 5 ml/dose. It can be repeated every 8 hours if required. If the fever is not responding, then give Crocin Ds 6 ml along with it. Cold sponging will be useful.
Hopefully this will help him. I would be happy to help you in any further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Under what conditions should breastfeeding be restricted to infant?
- What causes absence seizures after adenoid and tonsil removal?
- Suggest treatment for sleep movement disorder
- Is HSV infection as dangerous as HIV infection?
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever and frequent urination
- Can Lanzol be given along with milk to a 3 year old?
- What causes fever after vaccination in child?
- What causes swellings on back of head in a toddler?
- Is it safe to give Spark energy drink to children?
- Is burning sensation in throat after eating hot food a cause for concern?