Suggest dosage for Lovastatin
Hello! Thank you for asking Health Care Magic.
I have gone through your question and i understand.
No Lovastatin is not conected to your menstrual cycle ( period).
There is no evidence that this drug may interfere in your menstruation.
Take Care !
Hello again! Sorry for my late reply
Thank you for Follow up.
The delay of 10 months in your menstruation i would explain with the begining of the perimenopause ( the transition time before the menopause).
This is a normal proces in your age where you ovares now produce less hormones ( estrogen and progresteron) in results you will have changes in your menstruation ( delay ) until your last period(menopause ).
You can ask an appointment with your local doctor so he can examine you , do test to measure your hormones levels.
Wish my answer is helpful.
Let me know if you have any further clarifications, I will be happy to help.
Take Care !
Can take 2 -10 years
Depends on the person, it can last 2 -10 years .
Menopause has 3 stages (Perimenopause -Menopause itself -post menopause )
Need to pass 1 year (12 months )from your last period so we can say that you are or menopause.
The perimenopause ( first stage of menopause process) that you are experiencing can take 2-4 years or more until you go to menopause ( reall menopause)
Postmenopause ( third stage ) starts after 1 year has passed since your last menstrual cycle and can last for years.
It's neccesary to talk with your local doctor about any therapy ( hormonal replacement therapy) or Calcium/Vit D to prevent possible complication of the menopause.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for vertigo
- Suggest treatment for severe whiplash along with upper back and shoulder...
- Suggest treatment for constipation and severe pressure in the lower abdomen
- Suggest treatment for bilateral hip pain and osteoporosis
- What is dysphagia?
- Suggest treatment for dry and flaky skin on face along with pimples
- Can Magnesium and Psyllium be taken for constipation daily?
- What causes red blisters at the corner of the mouth?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the rib cage post injury
- Suggest alternative treatment for high cholesterol levels