Suggest dosage for Lamictal

Question
Hello, I was taking Saphris 20mg and the Dr in the emergency room stopped it last for severe side effects. I take 100mg of Lamictal and 150mg of Zoloft still. I won't see my new psychiatrist for another two weeks. I'd like to go up to 150mg on the Lamictal. Would this be safe for me to do. Thank you very much
Mon, 7 May 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It depends

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am,I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns , however it is possible to increase the dose to 150 mg daily if you have been taking lamictal for more than five weeks continuously and if the last increase in the dose was at least 1-2 weeks ago.. I hope I answered your question.