Suggest dosage for Ibugesic Plus
Do Tepid sponging.
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
Ibugesic should not be given so frequently as it has it's own side effects.
However Plain Paracetamol Syrup can be given once again tonight to help with fever till you see your doctor in the morning for help.
Do Tepid sponging with tap water over the whole body including the Head and body.
It would help in reducing the fever.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dosage of ibugesic plus syrup to 6 month baby
- Ibugesic plus syraup dosage
- Ibugesic plus dosage for infants
- Ibugesic plus syrup dosage
- Ibugesic plus dosage
- Ibugesic plus syrup pediatric dosage
- Ibugesic plus for infants for teething
- Ibugesic plus tablet detail
- Ibugesic plus dosage for 11 month baby
- Ibugesic plus syrup dosage for children
- What is the window period for HIV test post exposure?
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to Azithral in a child
- Does Bayer Aspirin cause burping?
- What causes clear discharge and strong smelling urine?
- What causes chest pain with normal ECG report?
- Suggest treatment for nausea, stomach pain and loss of appetite
- What causes leg pain in sleep?
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis C in a heart patient
- Suggest treatment for acute bronchitis
- What causes sore neck and heavy head post head oil massage?