Suggest dosage for Homatropine
This should be ok.
Hello and welcome,
It should be ok to take the Hydrocodone/Homatropine syrup the night before the colonoscopy. In general the only things that should not be taken are anticoagulants and blood thinners such as coumadin, Plavix, aspirin, vitamin E, and NSAIDs such as ibuprofen and naprosyn. These can increase the risk of bleeding.
If you want to be extra sure about your medicine, you can call the clinic where the colonscopy will be done as they probably have set protocols, but in general, this cough syrup taken the night before should be safe.
Best wishes to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggested dosage of omnacortil 10
- Suggest the dosage of adderall xl
- Hydrocodone homatropine syrup dosage
- Hydrocodone homatropine 5 1.5 5
- Suggest the dosage of zinc supplements
- Homatropine side effects
- Suggest the dosage of clozapine and valproate
- What are the side effects of homatropine and hydrocodone?
- Homatropine cough syrup
- Suggest the dosage of azithromycin for chlamydia
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis