Suggest dosage for Fish Clindamycin
Welcome to HEALTH CARE MAGIC..
I have gone through your query and can understand your concern..
As per your complaint, if you have a toothache then it can be probably due to causes like tooth infection and decay, fractured tooth are most common causes..
Therefore if you have a toothache then taking medication along will give you temporary relief and as soon as the effect of antibiotics and painkillers will subside there can be a recurrence of pain..
Also, when left untreated in case of decay, the decay will keep progressing and finally will end up in loss of tooth..
So my suggestion is not to take antibiotics without consulting a Dentist and firstly make an appointment with a Dentist and get an X-ray of painful tooth done..
If tooth can be saved Root Canal Treatment will be advised followed by antibiotics and painkillers..
In case of gross decay extraction is advisable..
As of now, to relieve pain I would suggest you to continue Tylenol (as your already taking)or Ibuprofen..
In case if you wish to take antibiotics take Amoxicillin 500mg thrice a day (only if not allergic) only after consulting a local Physician..
Hope this helps..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Clindamycin liquid dosage
- Clindamycin for mrsa dosage
- Clindamycin solution dosage
- Clindamycin dosage for bacterial vaginosis
- Clindamycin oral suspension dosage
- Clindamycin dosage range
- Clindamycin dosage peds
- Clindamycin liquid suspension dosage
- Clindamycin dosage for adults
- Clindamycin gel dosage for ingrown hairs
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess