Suggest dosage for Duromine
I would like to know the possible adverse effects and if this could cause an overdose I'm concerned by the side effects I have found on mims online, but he thinks it will be fine and wants a doctors opinion but our normal GP is currently on holiday
Already at the highest dose do not DOUBLE
I sincerely recommend not to take Duromine (phentermine) more than what your doctor prescribed. That means your partner is already at maximum dose which is the highest recommendations per day. I suggest not to double the dose.
You can confirm this with your doctor once he arrives from holiday.
Instead I ask to take this tablet one hour before your early morning breakfast which gives the maximum benefit.
Hope this is clear.
And would he be at risk of overdose at this doseage?
If I can't stop him what symptoms should I be looking out for?
Yes, it may be a risk of overdose for few.
The symptoms you have to watch are shortness of breath even for regular activities like taking one flight of stairs, chest pain, dizziness, monitoring BP, pulse and sugar is ideal and when fluctuates widely you should report.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?