Suggest dosage for Duolin and Budecort nebulizer
The requirement of nebulization would vary with the severity of symptoms. However, most often Duolin 1 respule four times daily and Budecort 1 respule twice daily is given.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Can be mixed but would preferably be given separately
Yes, they can be mixed and given. However, I would prefer spacing the doses, i.e. giving them separately and giving Budecort in between two doses of Duolin.
Dr. Diptanshu Das,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nebulizer duolin budecort can be mixed
- Nebulization with budecort and duoline
- Duolin and budecort function
- Nebulizer duolin budecort treatment for asthma
- Duolin vs budecort
- Duolin budecort dosage
- Budecort nebulization can be used with duolin
- Duolin budecort nebulization bo
- Duolin and budecort for wheezing
- Using a nebulizer asthalin budecort dosage
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever