Suggest dosage for Colicaid Drops
Can you elaborate. Yes you can
Thanks for writing to us.
Can you elaborate more like if she has vomiting or abdominal pain or loose stools, or any other symptoms.
How long is she having these symptoms?
Yes you can try Colicaid. It is safe.
Colicaid can be given to get relief from colicky pain, which is intermittent.
It may not work in other causes.
If pain is continuous it could be gastritis or other causes like urinary tract infection, worm infestation, etc. This needs a proper clinical examination by your daughter's pediatrician.
Treatment of each is different which can be decided after physical examination.
Wishing your child good health and speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is colicaid drops safe for baby
- Colicaid drops for infants
- Is colicaid drops effective for babies
- Colicaid drops inside the mouth
- Colicaid drops causing sleep
- Colicaid drops without mill
- Colicaid drops cause constipation
- Adverse effect of colicaid drops
- Overdose of colicaid drops in infants
- Colicaid drops side effects