Suggest dosage for Cialis while suffering from erectile dysfunction

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Sat, 11 Mar 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I currently take 10 mg. Challis every 4 days and this usually provides a reasonable erection for most sexual activity, however, I would like to improve the hardness/stiffness of my erection when I am about to engage in sexual activities requiring penetration of my partner. If it is my 2nd or 3rd day following my taking the 10 mg. dose of Cialis, and I am suddenly presented with the opportunity to have coitus, can I safely take another 10 mg. of Cialis?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes, you can!!

Detailed Answer:

It is totally safe to take another tablet of Cialis 10mg. There is no harm in doing so. I am totally aware of your regular schedule and that’s fine.

I wish you well .

Kind regards!

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee