Suggest dosage for Baclofen and Skelaxin

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Thu, 5 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: What dose should you commence taking Baclofen? or Stelax?

Why should I not be taking Allopurinol?

Please tell me about saluda for back pain and implant?
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Needs dose adjustment, allopurinol can be taken if needed,

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

I read your question and i understand your concern. Baclofen is initiated at 5 mg every 8 hours and then slowly increasing up to 80 mg in 24 hours. Jerkiness in extremities may be a side effect of the medication so report it to your doctor and let them decide what to do,

Allopurinol is a medication for hyperuricemia and is not contraindicated with baclofen. So let your doctor decide whether you need allopurinol or not.

Regarding saludas spinal implants for back pain , i would like you to talk the pain management expert for options for pain relief and let them decide what is best for you.

I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.

Khan