Suggest dosage for Augmentin
The dose is not high but augmentin is not appropriate for typhoid
Welcome to the HCM
I understand your concerns but don't worry. The dose is not high for his age and weight. But for typhoid the treatment is not appropriate.
I would recommend you to post his reports for my reference and his clinical symptoms (during illness and after treatment), so that I could guide you in the best possible way to treat him.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Augmentin 500 mg dosage
- Augmentin dosage and administration
- Augmentin 875 125 dosage
- Dosage for augmentin suspension
- Augmentin 500 125 dosage
- Augmentin strengths and dosages
- Augmentin suspension pediatric dosage
- Augmentin dosage for preseptal cellulitis
- Augmentin dosage for bronchitis
- Augmentin for sinus infections dosage
- Under what conditions should breastfeeding be restricted to infant?
- What causes absence seizures after adenoid and tonsil removal?
- Suggest treatment for sleep movement disorder
- Is HSV infection as dangerous as HIV infection?
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever and frequent urination
- Can Lanzol be given along with milk to a 3 year old?
- What causes fever after vaccination in child?
- What causes swellings on back of head in a toddler?
- Is it safe to give Spark energy drink to children?
- Is burning sensation in throat after eating hot food a cause for concern?