question-icon

Suggest Dosage For Ativan

Posted on Mon, 20 Nov 2017
Question: Will taking Ativan increase Creatin level.I take 2 mg/day as per doctor's advice for the past 11 years since my CABG. As on today the level is 1.79 and I have to go for coronary angio in 3 days
Please help with your advice
v XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap (57 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello Sir

After going through the medical details provided by you I would like to tell you that your creatinine levels is slightly high. As you have mentioned that you are about to go for an angiography so this might be a little issue as creat is raised.

It's advisable that you should discuss this with your doc t or now only to avoid later postponement of the procedure, drink plenty of water and you can also consider taking Tab Mucomix for few days before procedure.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist