Suggest dosage for Ampiclox for boil on eyes
Oral and topical antibiotics
Thank you for posting on HCM.
Ampiclox contains Ampicillin and cloxacillin.
The combination is very useful for bacterial skin and soft tissue infections.
The dosage for adults is 500 mg capsule of Ampiclox 3 to 4 times a day for 5 days.
Also in addition apply antibiotic cream like Mupirocin twice a day.
Warm compresses will give soothing effect.
I am sure you will be fine soon.
Dr Hardik Pitroda
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to take ampiclox for treatment for boils
- Does ampiclox give boils in armpit
- Ampiclox boil under armpit deodrant
- Boil armpit ampiclox dosage
- Ampiclox heat boil under armpit
- Ampiclox to treat boils
- Boil inner thigh ampiclox
- Ampiclox in the management of boil
- Is ampiclox good for boils
- Can ampiclox clear boil