Suggest dosage for Acitrom
To stop or to continue depends on why acitrom was given to you initially
The INR is Maintained in Good therapeutic range with 4 Mg of acitron.
How long the medication should be taken depends on Why acitrom was started in the first place .
If it was started for a mechanical valve , it cannot be stopped , also for atrial fibrillation it's has to be continued even though episodes for the same are rare .
Lastly the INR will be maintened only till you take acitrom. It would return to normal within 5 days for stopping acitrom.
Follow your doctors advice and if any doubt clarify with him or us .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is acitrom and ecosprin
- Dosage determination of acitrom with reading of pt
- Compatability of tablet acitrom glynase please suggest me
- Acitrom dosage and rashes
- Usages of acitrom
- Disadvantages of acitrom
- Restrictions for acitrom food
- Metabolism of acitrom
- Acitrom dosage on o positive blood
- Acitrom dosage in cold places
- Suggest remedy for atrial fibrillation and flutters after suffering from...
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- What causes stabbing pain in chest radiating to back in a BP patient?
- Are BNP and pro-BNP values indicative of heart failure?
- Suggest treatment for vascular dehydration
- Is taking an overdose of Vyvanse fatal?
- What causes discomfort in chest, periods of breathlessness and anxiety?
- Suggest treatment for persistent premature ventricular contractions
- Suggest treatment for moderate LVSD
- What does my ECG test report indicate?