Suggest dosage and usage of Adderall

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Fri, 17 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: What can you tell me about Adderall?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is a stimulant!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for getting to us.

Adderall is a stimulant and highly addictive. Persons have the tendency to abuse it because it gets them high. Students would most often rather abuse it to stay wake and study harder as it prevents them from sleeping. It is a highly controlled substance and using it without proper prescription by your doctor is considered an abuse.

In medicine, it is most used for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, mostly in children and at times in adults. Most common side effects include dry mouth, weight loss, irritability, anxiety and lack of strength.

I hope this is well summarized. If there is anything specific you would have loved that I talk on which I didn't, feel free to ask about it specifically.

I wish you well.