Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online
Ask a Dentist   »  

Suggest doctor to work on mandibular condyles and teeth

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 393 Questions
tell me where i can find a person to work on mandibular condyles and teeth
i dont know about pdf or panes
Posted Mon, 27 May 2013 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Bibhu Dutt Nanda 2 hours later

I would be glad to answer your query.

As I went though your query, I learnt that you have undergone a lot of dental work but you are not at all satisfied with it.

Wearing away of the condyles is associated with bone conditions like osteoporosis, therefore I will advise you to see an orthopedic surgeon first, for the dental work kindly visit an experienced professional.

If you have dental fillings to be done then an endodontist or a prosthodontist will take care of it, if its root canal treatment then an endodontist.

If its about replacing missing teeth then a prosthodontist will take care of it.

I would like you to provide me with details regarding what kind of tooth problems are you currently experiencing so that I can guide you better.

I hope this answer was useful.

I wish you good health,
Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dentist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor