Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Suggest doctor for laser or surgical treatment of varicose vein

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
My mother has varicose vein and want to consult a doctor for laser or surgical treatment. Can you pls recomend some one at Manipal Hospital for this? Thanks
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Details are below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Dr. XXXXXXX Vijayasimha MBBS, DNB [General Surgery], FVES, FICS; Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon In Manipal hospital is good for the same. Do consult him. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor