Suggest direction of usage for Akurit 4
Akurit 4 is to be taken on empty stomach with as much water
Hi XXXXXXX welcome to HCM,
Akurit 4 is to be taken on empty stomach with as much water as is needed to swallow the tablets one by one.
Some people may need to take an acidity medicine half an hour before taking Akurit 4.
But through out the day drink a glass of water every hour so that you do not develop any side effects like liver damage.
In fact it would not be a bad idea to take a liver protective like Silymarin along with Akurit-4, and B6 supplement which I am sure your doctor would already have given you.
it is OK. but rest of the day make sure you drink enough water.
Hi, XXXXXXX yes it is OK. but rest of the day make sure you drink enough water. Regards
in your case you can take it as long as you are on anti tuberculous
Hi XXXXXXX normally it is not necessary. You can take it intermittently--maybe once a week or so. However in your case you can take it as long as you are on anti tuberculous treatment every alternate day--Regards
you have to drink enough water for medicine to be swallowed properly
Hi XXXXXXX you have to drink enough water for medicine to be swallowed properly.
A little extra water will do no harm. But too much may quicken transit from stomach before being properly broken down and too little may interfere with the breaking down process.
You should feel you have comfortably swallowed the medicine. That is enough.
I forgot to mention that excess water may also dilute the acid
Hi XXXXXXX If you are comfortably able to swallow the tablets with one and a half glasses, even that is enough. I forgot to mention that excess water may also dilute the acid in the stomach, needed for dissolving the tablets.
There are only two X-RAY reports--both the reportings are same
There are only two X-RAY reports--both the reportings are same, and I cannot see date. If you have sent both then there is no change. Of course we do not expect a change in seven days.
I do not see ESR report
Lymph node size reducing in seven days is a great sign.
Please send me both ESR reports (complete Haemogram reports too) for me to advise properly.
Also let me caution you--do not get too many x-rays --it will add to harmful exposure. In an established case you should do it only once in three months.
But do your Haemogram, ESR, and liver function tests every month.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Raced heart beat. Taken epidural injection, percoset and motrin. Have...
- Constipation, clear gooey discharge from vagina, discomfort in the...
- Small mole on the arm, blue bruise surrounding it, developed suddenly....
- Body pain, flu, headaches, urine incontinence, vomiting. History of...
- Sore throat, pain in the chest and arm, stiff neck. Causes?
- Medication for diarrhea
- Dry vagina, loss of sex drive, negative for menopause, anxious during...
- Feeling semi-conscious, vision problems, loss of balance. Stroke symptoms?
- Having MS, lumps on skin surface, lower back, recurring and spreading....
- Sore tongue, sore throat, tongue pain. Doctor says it is gastroparesis....