Suggest diet to lower pottasium level
Low potassium diet
Hi, thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I went through your query and understood your concerns.
To lower salt content you need to avoid pickles, fried chips, avoid adding extra salt to food.
In kidney problems potassium variations are common. Diet changes do help in regulating potassium levels.
You should limit foods that are high in potassium.eg- banana, Dried fruits ,Refried Beans, fig, grapefruit etc...
Eat a variety of foods but in moderation.
Food items with low potassium are cucumber, rice, blueberries , apple juice, cherries etc.
Leaching vegetables do helps to reduce potassium contents of vegetables.
Potassium intake should be monitored with blood potassium levels.
Hope I answered your query. Feel free to ask further related query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can ramipril cause high pottasium levels
- Diet to lower creatine level
- Diet to lower sgpt level
- Diet to lower alt level
- How to increase pottasium level
- Suggest diet to reduce esr level
- Hcg diet lowered prolactin levels
- How to lower transferrin levels with diet
- Suggest treatment to lower ldl level
- Lower creatinine levels urine diet