Suggest diet to lose weight while treating diabetes and thyroid
Thanks in advance Dr XXXXXXX
Diet and exercise are the cornerstones in management
I can understand your concern.
Yes, you need to put down a weight of 15 kgs.
But this has to be in a phased manner.
Avoid junk food.
Consume protein-rich, low-calorie food.
Regular physical activity for 15 to 20 min is helpful.
Avoid tomato, cauliflower and cabbage.
Consume Fish, egg and Soya protein.
Fruits like apple and pomegranate are good.
Eat oatmeal for breakfast and dinner.
Avoid fried and fatty foodstuff altogether.
Drink 2-3 LITERS of water every day.
These measures over a period of 6 to 8 months will help you to lose the required weight.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thyroid problem diabetic how do i lose weight
- Diets for diabetics type 2 to lose weight
- Diabetic gout suggest a good diet
- Have gained weight worried for thyroid problem or diabetes
- Suggest the diet for a person with diabetes
- Diabetic thyroid patient diagnosed with jaundice suggestions for diet
- Diabetic taking minidab and diabex losing weight suggest
- Suggested diet for diabetes
- Diabetic patient how to lose weight
- Suggest diet for type 2 diabetes