Suggest diet plan when suffering from acidity
I have acidity problem. other than spicy and oily food what else needs to avoid?
Avoid bread or undigestible foods
Thanks for your query.
For gastric acidity, following suggestions can be followed:
- Need to avoid spicy, oily food, bread, stale foods, fermented foods, sugary foods, caffeinated drinks, fizzy drinks, tea, coffee
- Need to take meals at same time every day, food should be chewed nicely
- Fruits like banana, papaya, pineapple are considered good in acidity, milk is also alkaline and neutralizes the acid, yogurt and curd also considered good
- Lying down atleast 2 hours after meal. Its better to walk after meals.
- Eat hygienic food and drink cleaner water
Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.