Suggest diet for weight loss

Excellent

Infertility Specialist
Question
Hi XXXXXXX I am fine.As you said I am doing exercise regularly and doing 30-45mins exercise daily. I am taking 1200-1500cal daily. Any food restriction for me?Can you tell me any food I should avoid? What else I need to change in my lifestyle? can you please guide me.I am a non-vegetarian.
Posted Sat, 23 Aug 2014 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Keep track

Detailed Answer:

Nice to see you back with positive note.

1) I am happy to know that you are following good excercise and diet regimen. Please keep continuing the same.

2) Non - veg protein diet is good as far as you eat in moderate quantity.

3) If possible jogging / excercise in evening also. This increases your metabolism and help early weight loss.

4) Join a gym under an instructor if possible.

5) Avoid food that have sugar or oil. They cause weight gain.

6) Buy a weighing machine and keep checking for weight loss progress on same machine each time for accurate weight loss estimation.

4)

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol