Suggest diet for reflex epilepsy
No special diet required, compliance to drugs is important
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
The seizures with abnormal EEG requires treatment. What was the EEG report.
The treatment is right and should be continued. Early during treatment some recurrences may occur .
The best thing is to take drug regularly at fixed interval.
Avoid sleep deficit, night awakening, dangerous places, driving.
Take proper diet and sleep.
No special diet required at present as seizures are controlled.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back with further queries.
Dr Neeraj XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggestions for a ketogenic diet for epilepsy patient
- Diagnosis of reflex epilepsy
- Treatment and cure for reflex epilepsy
- Hcg diet and epilepsy
- Reflex epilepsy causes
- Ketogenic diet for adults with epilepsy
- Symptoms of reflex epilepsy
- Epilepsy in pregnancy please suggest
- Adult epilepsy and diet
- Drugs/medication for reflex epilepsy