Suggest diet for microscopic colitis
Diet lifestyle modifications mentioned
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Regarding diet for microscopic colitis, its pretty much the same like for any other bowel disorder like IBS, gastritis etc. Eat small frequent meals. Prefer fiber rich foods. Natural products, fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of fluids. Use BRAT diet like banana, rice applesauce and toast. Pomegranate juice and green tea helps. Avoid fatty foods, dairy products, spices, stimulants, smoking, alcohol, soda, beverages, processed and canned foods.
Above mentioned diet and lifestyle modifications with medicine use will make sure microscopic colitis is managed. With chronic pancreatitis history, that will also improve in symptoms.
I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Asacol for microscopic colitis
- Gallbladder disease and microscopic colitis
- Microscopic colitis intestinal parasite
- Salsa with microscopic colitis
- Microscopic colitis treatment diet
- Diet to control microscopic colitis
- Microscopic colitis and probiotics
- Microscopic colitis and pregnancy
- How dangerous is microscopic colitis
- Microscopic colitis and sore throat
- Inflamed gums, bleeding. Was on prednisone. Had herpes. Is this a sign...
- Upper eyelid skin graft done to lengthen eyelid was not successful. Can...
- Diagnosed with stiff person syndrome and having muscle spasms. Taking ...
- Have hep c, HIV with anemia, fluid retention in legs, rash on palms and...
- Having trouble sleeping due to worry. Done with nuclear stress test and...
- Have Polymyalgia rheumatica. Having pain and feeling uncomfortable. What...
- Suffering from severe anxiety and pain in abdomen. Could It be...
- What is the best cream for haemorrhoids?
- Feels like room is spinning and have dizziness. Could I ask a doctor?
- Experiencing pain in ear and getting headache around left ear. What...