Suggest dental techniques for repairing a broken tooth
Please suggest what I do?
No, teeth will not grow on its own and needs treatment.
Welcome to HEALTHCAREMAGIC..
As per your complain in case if your son's teeth have broken and as he is 11 years of age it shows that his permanent teeth are broken..
Once broken they will not rise or grow on its own and you will have to get them treated..
Capping is a more effective way of restoring the teeth but first of all please tell me that is your son having pain in the teeth that are broken or are painless..
If possible please send me pictures of the broken teeth and also if any x ray was taken please upload the same here so that I can evaluate further and tell you that is capping directly to be done or teeth needs Root Canal Treatment before capping..
Please revert back..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 3 tooth dental bridge
- Dental wax for broken tooth
- Which tooth brush will prevent dental caries
- Dental hole in wisdom tooth decay blood poisoning
- Dental abscess after tooth extraction
- Vyvanse and dental caries or tooth loss
- Champix tooth ache dental
- I underwent dental implant and the tooth is still bleeding
- Common for dental dam to break tooth
- Dental procedure for chipped tooth