Suggest creams to improve skin complexion

Dr. Nishad BN

Posted on Mon, 2 Nov 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hello, my both hands look very dark in these 2-3 years n i feel its because of hot waxing. From last month onwards i stopped getting waxing done. Hw can i gain my original color back? Plz help
Answered by Dr. Nishad BN 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Kojic acid based creams will be helpful.

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thank you for asking HCM.

I have gone through your query. Kojic acid based creams will be helpful in whitening the dark areas. Taking vitamin C and vitamin E is also good for this.

Other options are ayurvedic over the counter products like himalaya antiblemishing cream or vicco turmeric.
Natural remedies you can use mix of lemon juice and honey , aloe vera.

Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
Thanks.
Follow up: Dr. Nishad BN 29 minutes later
I request u to plz specify the name of kojic based cream which is available in XXXXXXX market. The best one among all. How long i could use it?

Do i need to consume vitamin c n e tablets? How long n whats the dosage.

I used curds n turmic paste. It went in vain. I desperately need permanent solution. Plz help
Answered by Dr. Nishad BN 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kojic acid you can use for 1 to 3 months.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome again.

Thank you for your follow up.

You can use kojic acid for 1 to 3 months. Usual brands available are biolite or clear plus.
Vitamin E you can use for 1 month 400 IU daily. Brand you can use Evion.

Vitamin C you can use 100mg daily. Also for 1 month.

Thanks.