Suggest cream for children to avoid mosquito bites
Please suggest a cream for kids to avoid mosquito bites ?
Does that cream safe to use without causing skin allergies?
Odomos is safe
Thanks for writing to us.
Odomos is safe and approved my medical body.
It can be used in kids.
Avoid applying on fingers and below wrist. This is to prevent the ointment entering the mouth accident accidentally.
You need to apply every 6 hours to get round the clock protection.
It is usually less allergic but very rarely some kids develop a rash in which case you need to stop it.
Wishing your child good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Betnovate cream mosquito bite
- Cream for mosquito bites
- Pimple scars mosquito bites microdermabrasion retino creams
- Hhsone cream mosquito bite
- Sofradex cream for mosquito bites for children
- Fucidin h cream and mosquito bite
- Mosquito bite allergy fusidic cream
- Fudic cream used mosquito bites
- Antibiotic cream for mosquito bites
- Mosquito bites baby skin fudic cream