Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

195 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest counter top medicine to reduce wrinkle

Answered by
Dr. Hardik Pitroda


Practicing since :2010

Answered : 1489 Questions

Posted on Tue, 12 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hello, I would like to know if there any out of counter medicine or cream that is safe and help to reduce wrinkle area in sensitive face and hands?
I get burn easily even drive to work had try few cream and see dermarc doctor for some lotion but seems like not really help..
thank you
Answered by Dr. Hardik Pitroda 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Retinol based topical products

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for posting on HCM.
I can understand your concern regarding the skin condition.
Wrikles are created due to decrease in supportive connective tissue of skin like collagen and overactivity of underlying muscles, which is induced due to normal aging, UV light etc.
More importantly the fact here is there is no cream whatsoever powerful enough to treat the wrinkles.
Only treatment that works is BOTOX therapy and fillers to some extent.
In topical formulations, molecules like retinol, tretinoin etc can take care of fine lines and can prevent the further worsening of aging.
Also, you can get chemical peels like TCA or retinol peel or laser therapy from your dermatologist.
Still, If you want to use topical formulation I would suggest RESTYLANE day and night cream by GALDERMA and YUGARD cream (Night use only ) by RANBAXY.
Use broad spectrum sunscreen everytime you step out in sun.
Hope this will take care of your issue.
Let me know if you require any more assistance from my side.
Thank you and take care
Dr Hardik Pitroda
M.D Dermatology
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Medical Topics

Recent questions on Laser therapy

doctor1 MD

Hello.. my stomach feels heavy after eating,it gets really big and sometimes makes it hard to breathe,i was told i have abnormal heart beat,which is now heart block,all my ecg are abnormal and no one knows why,in addition i have hip dysplasia,after going for laser therapy,and some injections,the inflammation is less now,i have a swollen lymph exactly where my hip joint is,i don't know why,i have constant vaginal discharges before/after period and sometimes when i am pressed,but gyneacologists said its normal.all these are freaking me out and i don't know what to do..i am 28 years old.Thank you for your time.

doctor1 MD

Last year in march some bleeding starts during my stool.I showed to Gen.Physician.He has given me some medicine.It stopped bleeding.Again it happened in may and again I visited the same doctor and taken the same medicine but no relief.It happens on and off.This year in first week of April continuous bleeding starts one-two times a daily.Again I showed to the same doctor.He adviced me for clonscopy test.I have gone for clonoscopy test under gastroentrology department in Maharaja Agresen Hospital,Punjabi Bagh on 30-04-2011 where small Haemorrihods found positve.Doctor said it is small hence no operation required and suggested Dafflon 500 mg for 14 days.I have taken the same tablet.It stopped but again started bleeding.Now I am fed up.I have to commute by metro train and bus dailly for six hour.It is internal pile.Please suggest me what to do.Is laser therapy available in Noida and it is safe or not.Kindly reply at the earliest.

doctor1 MD

I have back pain in my lower back across my buttocks only after walking about 5 to 10 minutes it goes away when I sit down usually only after several minutes then I can walk again for another short time, laying down or siting causes no pain. after...

doctor1 MD

Hi, i am 25 years married Lady. i have PCOD and when the hormone tests where done, I have a high Prolactin level ie; 39.93ng/ml (The Ref. Range is 1 - 30). My Gynecologist prescribed me Cabergoline, 0.5mg once per week for Six weeks. I have started my medicine two days before. following questions are arising in my mind.
1) can i become pregnant?
2) will my irregular cycle become normal?
3) what diet i have to follow?
4) will the hair growth in body get reduced once Prolactine level is normalized?
Hope you can help me.

doctor1 MD

My daughter is 20 yrs old and is suffering from PCO since 1 and a half year. She has periods once in three months and has gained abt 12kgs during in this 1 and a half year. She has used Benfotiamine for 6 months and found no considerable changes. Her physical activity is minimum, staying in a hostel her actions are quite restricted.She has unwante hair growth, feels sleepy all the time, lethargic but good at studies. Kindly advice me what i should do?

doctor1 MD

For about 2 weeks, my right shin is sore to touch. Its about a 1-2 inch spot that hurts. It feels like a bruise is there, but there is no visible bruise or swelling there. It does not hurt when I walk, run, exercise, etc. No pain when I bear...

doctor1 MD

I have black spots over my back. is there any treatment?