Suggest cartilage regeneration for vegetarians

Posted on Fri, 9 May 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: suggest cartilage regeneration for the vegetarian ..am a female age 40
Answered by Dr. Shailja Puri 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Hyaluronidase is used for cartilage preparation. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query on HealthcareMagic. Cartilage regeneration is boosted by a preparation called hyaluronidase. It is available in market under various proprietary names. It is available in capsule form. It is used by individuals who suffer from osteoarthritis, however, it is effective in the initial stages of osteoarthritis. It is not effective if the entire cartilage is damaged by the disease process. Before taking this preparation kindly consult your doctor. If you have more queries, I will be glad to answer. Dr Shailja P Wahal
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Shailja Puri

Pathologist and Microbiologist