Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Suggest best haematologist for low grade Hodgkin's lymphoma

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 1115 Questions
Please suggest me the best haematologist in cmc vellore.the biopsy report has diagnosed my mother to have low grade b NHL.
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Dr. Auro Viswabandya Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query. Dr. Auro Viswabandya MBBS, MD, DM Professor, Haematology phone: +91-416-228-2352 or 228-2890 Email: YYYY@YYYY He is basically from orissa and completed his DM [Clinical Haematology] – (Doctor of Medicine) in CMC. He completed Clinical Fellowship in Malignant Haematology and Stem Cell Transplantation in canada. He presented lot of papers on Cancer and Hematology. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest best haematologist for low grade Hodgkin's lymphoma 13 hours later
Hi,can i say that i have been refrerred by you.
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes.You can say Detailed Answer: Hello, Yes. You can say that i referred her for further management. Wishing her good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Hematologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor