Suggest best family planning methods for women with caesarean delivery
Laparoscopic tubal ligation after informed consent
Hi XXXX, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
In case of previous 2 caesarean section, the chances of intra abdominal adhesions are high and therefore laparoscopic tubal ligation is challenging and difficult. A skilled laparoscopic surgeon can do it, though the consent of open tubal ligation in case of difficulty or severe adhesions will be taken.
I would suggest your wife to opt for laparoscopic tubal ligation, but be ready for open surgery if the surgeon encounters any problem.
Hope you found the answer helpful. Please do get back for further queries.
Wishing you both good health.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is coperti safe for family planning
- Krimson 35 for family planning
- Suggest some good family planning methods
- Family planning pills luette
- Diprofos injection family planning
- Family planning ke tareeke
- Is ponstan a method of family planning
- Family planning use in niroth
- After family planning operation precautions
- Looking suggestion for family planning and pre-conceiving medical checkups