Suggest ayurvedic remedies for urinary tract obstruction

Dr. Munish Sood

Ayurveda Specialist

Posted on Fri, 11 May 2018 in Ayurveda
Question: I have diabetes and cholesterol
Gerd and ibs
Meatal stenosis
My urine gets blocked many times and sometimes it comes slowly and sometimes normal. Dr has suggested me cystscopy. But I don't want to go for cystscopy. Pls suggest me some ayurvedic medicine.
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
furter necessary regime

Detailed Answer:
Dear
Thanks for contacting with your health concern.

1. After going through your history and answer given by eminent physician's, I'm of the following opinion and options:

i. As it is said to be a mechanical obstruction (post renal cause), thus is a surgical issue and moreover the procedure is considered relatively safe, so consider it a thought or go for second opinion.

ii. If still reluctant to go for the procedure, you may try with:

. Yava kshar 250 mg
Sarjika kshar 250 mg
Mooli kshar 250 mg
XXXXXXX kshar 250 mg
Pashan badar pishti 250 mg... thrice daily with gokhru kwatha.

. Chandanassav 30 ml with equal amount of water (after meals)

PS. Avoid spicy food, constipating diet

Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant Physician
Naimittika

direct online link: bit.ly/drmunishsood

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana