Suggest appropriate OTC medication for anxiety
Brief answer...unfortunately there is no OTC medication for anxiety
Welcome to health care magic,
I have gone through your query and understand your concern towards your husbands sleep problem along with anxiety and COPD
I can certainly say that there are no OTC medication for anxiety as most of these are drugs of abuse...including benzodiazepines
So, I would recommend you to put him on very low dose of benzodiazepines like clonazepam which helps in regulating his sleep and decreases awakenings in the nights
I would like to advise you to discuss with your doctor regarding the dosage and tapering of these drugs and follow accordingly
Anyway these drugs also help in relieving anxiety which is more beneficial to your husband
I would advise your husband can also take drug called ETIZOLAM in the morning....if he is very anxious
Hope this information would help you
Feel free to ask any further questions
Brief answer... Could not find any follow up query
Welcome to health care magic
Thank you for replying that the information is helpful to you
I could not find any follow up query
Feel free to ask if you need any further information
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for anxiety and anger
- Suggest otc medication for anxiety
- Again experiencing anxiety attacks and need medication suggest
- Suffering from anxiety suggest best medication
- Suggest medication for anxiety and panic attacks
- Could you suggest medications for anxiety anger and sleeplessness
- Psvt and anti anxiety medication
- Medical factors contributing to anxiety
- Suggest medication for depression and anxiety
- Taking fluvoxamine suggest medication for general anxiety disorder
- What is Akineton used for in the treatment of schizophrenia?
- How long does Temazepam make you sleep?
- Suggest ways to manage sudden bouts of anger
- Suggest a herbal treatment to help insomnia
- How can constant feminine thoughts and cross dressing be managed in a...
- Is Anti-rabies vaccination is required even if no indication of bat bite...
- Suggest appropriate OTC medication for anxiety
- Is it good to resume Adderall after discontinuation for many years for...
- Can reducing Lorazepam dosage cause anxiety?
- What contraceptive pills are effective at preventing pregnancy?